Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Award!


Wow!! I got a blog award for the extremely talented Rebekah today!! Thank you so much, Rebekah! You guys should check out her blog 'cause she is awesome!

So, here's what I have to do...and what you have to do to get this award for yourself!

There are a couple of conditions for the award:You have been TAGGED and want to participate. Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

Please note: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so it is probably best to choose great blogs that are just starting out or who don't have a lot of followers. Not a requirement...just a suggestion!


Now here is the hardest part of the requirements...picking the blogs to pass the award on to!

Here are some of the blogs that I visit regularly and that I think you guys would enjoy:


So, there you have it! 5 very noteworthy blogs! Enjoy!

Love, Patricia 

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wohoo!! :) I removed your link though, b/c that was for a Valentine card...and I don't see any on this post!! Just in case you were wondering where your link...just something different than the award post.

Lisa said...

Me? Thanks!!! :) I'll sort this out tonight.

farmhouse-story said...

such a great idea to get blogs noticed---thanks patricia-love it!!

Scrapcollectr said...

I am so honored! I just spent time preparing tomorrow's blog post with, basically, your same wording. Should the award blinkie be linked somewhere? Like the person that started the award? Thanks!
Cindy:-)

Sarah said...

Wow thanks...I'm honored (as Cindy mentioned) that you would think of me. Thanks! I just read this...and think I understand...like the idea of getting other blogs noticed.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Patricia, congrats on the blog award, very deserving.

Thanks so very much for passing on the award to me, that is so sweet of you.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.