Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here's a Challenge...Chick!

So, have you guys checked out Chick Challenges {with Ippity} yet? It is only one of the coolest blogs out there for challenges now! Each week the blog is hosted by one of the Ippity Chicks (they are the sellers of Ippity) and the host offers up a prize to a lucky person randomly drawn from the list of participants in that weeks challenge.

Guess what chick is hosting it this week?

YUP! ME!

I'm so excited to see what you all can create from this sketch:


Here's what I made:


For this one I used the butterfly from the set "Now and Always"...my all time favourite! This stamps set can be used so many time and, honestly, has seen the most ink out of ALL my stamps...and that's a lot of stamps! The "happy birthday" sentiment came from the "How YOU Doin'" set...another favourite of mine. It's so versatile! It is the set that has seen the SECOND most ink out of all my stamps. Then I added a few flowers and some buttons. Presto!

Here's the next card I made:


I used the "Flowers + Friends = Priceless" set for the flowers on this one. I embossed the flowers (of course!) and I think they turned out pretty good! The happy anniversary sentiment is from the "Just Wanted to Say" set. I love this set too!!

Well, that's my creations! I hope you liked them. If you want to see the Ippity sets that I used or any of the other ones make sure you head over to my sales blog. If you want something that you don't see just ask! I may have it!

Now, head on over to the Chick Challenges blog and get the info on how you can win the set that I am giving away... "New Season New Wonder". Here it is:



Isn't it awesome!!!

I can't wait to see your creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Patricia

4 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Patricia!!! Your cards are Beautiful!!!!!

Chick Challenges {with ippity} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looove that you made your cards with such vibrant colors Patricia! That 3d butterfly is so ca-ute, and on your anniversary card the three flowers are adorable! Of course, I always love bling! *smile*
Thanks so much for being the HOT Chick sponsor!
Jen

Dee in N.H. said...

Those are great!! I need to stop chickening out and actually post my cards for these challenges! LOL!