Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Think Pink!

As many of you already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Well, Splitcoaststampers are partnering with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for the "Hope You Can Cling To" card drive. How it works is simple: you go to Splitcoaststampers, participate in their HYCCT challenges and send your cards to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center. Easy peasy! When you do this your name will be entered into a draw to wind some very awesome prizes! Even if you don't win a prize you should still feel good that your cards will be going to women who can use a few words of hope. For all the information check out the HYCCT forum.

I am going to try to participate in as many challenges as I can this month. So far I have only got two cards completed but if you saw the state that my craft room was in you would be surprised that I got those done! LOL! I spent most of this evening cleaning it so that I could get more done in there in the next few days.

These are the ones I have done so far:


This was challenge HYCCT1101A: Pink Critters! Basically we had to just take any critter image and make it pink! I chose this little guy from the Unity Kit of the Month Kit for April 2011. I think he is just so cute!


This card was made for the HYCCT1101B: Bling Your Cling challenge! For this one we had to bling it up! Simple! I chose an image from the Unity Kit of the Month for May 2011 and embossed, colored, and distressed it. Then I took a sentiment from the Ippity "Just Wanted to Say" set, which you can find on my sales blog.

Stay tuned to my blog! I am sure you will see a lot more pink in the next month!

Thanks for stopping in!

Love, Patricia 

No comments: