Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dreaming of Summer...

I love summer. Here in Newfoundland it only lasts a couple of months. We get fall for 2 month, Winter for about 5 months, Spring for 3 months and Summer for about 2 months. That's it...Winter dominates BIG TIME! So, today to get out of my wintertime funk I decided to break out a few beach pictures and get them scrapped. I used sketch #240 over at Scrapbook Challenges as my inspiration.

Here is the sketch:

 Here is my page:



I also added Daphney's picture to the page that I had done...


That's my short blog post for today. Check back on Monday for the H{ippity} Hop!

Love Patricia

1 comment:

Candy said...

Love the layouts, Patricia! Just looking at them makes me miss summer, and reminds me I should probably dig out my summer pics, too! TFS!