Monday, February 14, 2011

Hippity Hop Monday

Welcome to the Hippity Hop Monday blog hop! If this is where you started you may want to hop on over to the ippity blog to get a list of people participating. You can also get a look at the new challenge for the Hippity Hop Twist challenge where you can win an AWESOME prize for playing along! I'll show you the challenges and prizes later in this post. First, here is the card that I have made for the hop.


I also entered this one into the Hippity Hop Twist Sketch Challenge. On this one, I used the "How YOU Doin'" set which just came out this past fall, to stamp the happy birthday sentiment as well as the butterfly's. The cute oval around happy birthday is also from a set that came out this past fall, "Cherish Your Dreams". You can get any of these stamp sets over at my sales blog. 

I also made a card for the Hip Hop Sketch Challenge #44.



I used the "With Sympathy" Unity store kit for the sentiment. The butterfly came from one of my favourite Ippity sets, "Now and Always". If you like flowers, you would love this set as well because it has the most AWESOME flowers!!

So that's my cards! Now on to the challenge info that I promised!


Here is the first two challenges:


Make sure to check out the newest challenge at the ippity blog! Here is the prize that is up for grabs:



Now hop on over to Banu's blog to check out what she has created!

Thanks for visiting!

Love, Patricia

8 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

cute butterfly cards, patricia!

Banu said...

Beautiful cards. Loved the color combination and all the details. Very very neat.

Scrapcollectr said...

Love those lil butterflies!
*smile*

Susan B. said...

Pretty cards! I love all the butterflies!

Pamela said...

Great cards!!! :)

Christi said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love the pretty butterflies!

NoraAnne said...

Hi Patricia :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I will post an update as to whether or not I actually make it to the Ink Pad and if so, pictures!!!
I didn't have time to hop this week, so I am glad I got to see your cards today, they are gorgeous! Love the black on the first one, makes everything else POP! :)

Linda said...

adorable birthday card!